The staff of Talk Classical has been discussing a change in User Titles used on this forum.
We have established this poll to query you, our membership, on what you think and invite your comments, too.
Option #2 (carrying out a music theme)
- at 1 post: Initiate Member
- at 25 posts: Member
- at 100 posts: Senior Member (default) or Custom Title* after 2 years membership.
- at 250 posts: Senior Member (default) or Custom Title* with no time limit.
Option #3: Leaving the user titles the way they are.
- at 1 post: pianissimo
- at 10 posts: piano
- at 25 posts: mezzo-piano
- at 50 posts: mezzo-forte
- at 100 posts: forte (default) or Custom Title* after 2 years membership
- at 250 posts: fortissimo (default) or Custom Title* with no time limit
The poll allows members to make multiple choices. Your vote in this poll is anonymous - no one will be able to see who voted for what
You will notice that the new options above do not include Junior Member. Enough said on that
*Custom Titles* are subject to approval and cannot contain anything that would be in violation of our existing forum rules which include being obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, or threatening.