Okay. In no particular order, my top 20 films of all time:
1. The Search (very touching Montgomery Clift film from 1948)
2. Disney's Beauty & the Beast (got me into creating my own fairy tales)
3. Amadeus (I can practically write out the lines of this film. Best movie made EVER.
4. Jean de Florette (and I thought this was gonna be just some French soap opera!)
5. Manon of the Spring (sequel to No. 4. Excellent film).
6. Finding Nemo (absolutely gorgeous film. I can probably also write down every spoken line of dialogue).
7. Jurassic Park (blew me away)
8. Taxi Driver (saw this when it came out. I was 14. Wasn't exactly ready for it. Still with me visually to this day.
9. The Godfather I (nothing needs to be said)
10. The Godfather II (ditto)
11. Sarafina (very touching musical)
12. The Matrix (took me by surprise)
13. Irreversible (It's not a film I recommend because the violence is extremely high, but visually it never leaves you).
14. Pan's Labyrinth (see No. 13)
15. Pulp Fiction (yet another movie I could probably recite line by line without the script in front of me).
16. City of Hope (what a tearjerker, this one!)
17. Oh Brother, Where Art Thou (a good George Clooney film? Who knew!)
18. French Connection (Gene Hackman rules!)
19. Star Trek (the reboot, 2009)
20, Man Bites Dog (again, extremely violent and nerve wracking film. No film has ever made me that nervous since Silence of the Lambs).
Why are there no Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp or Leonardo DiCaprio films here? Probably the same reason there are no Julia Roberts or Jennifer Lopez or Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber films here.