Classical Music Forum banner

Question: Alternatives to AAA auto roadside service?

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Chi_townPhilly 
#1 ·
I'm interested in some feedback from American members here about auto service insurance. Triple A premiums keep going up and up for only four service calls a year. Can anyone recommend another auto service company to try? Thanks!

#2 ·
I utilize Triple A's roadside services as a supplement to my auto insurance. We pay about $125 per year, and that covers any and all roadside assistance, without any limitations to 'how many' times we use the service. I do not use AAA for my auto insurance, however.

It was really appreciated earlier this year when I was vacationing and my car had to be transported to the VW dealer some 175 miles away ... what would have been a $691 towing expense, cost me only $100, only because of the extra miles.

I don't really know who else offers this level of service here .. I haven't looked, mainly because I am quite satisfied with AAA and have no reason to look elsewhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.