Classical Music Forum banner

Call for applications from prospective PhD students in musicology

12K views 1 reply 0 participants last post by  TalkingHead 
G
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The University of Strasbourg's GREAM* Centre of Excellence is offering a 3-year PhD/Doctoral Studentship starting in October 2014. Please click on the pdf attachments for more details, or consult the website on : http://gream.unistra.fr/

View attachment Call for applications - PhD-Doctoral studenship 2014-2017.pdf View attachment Application form - PhD-Doctoral studenship 2014-2017.pdf

*GREAM : Groupe de Recherches Expérimentales sur l'Acte Musical / Experimental Research Group on the Creative Musical Act

[Admin note: this post was approved by prior arrangement :)]

G
#2 ·
I do apologize, but we need to "bump" this ad. Please do post something or PM me for more details.
May I just say that Strasbourg is a great city, with a first-rate Conservatory and long-established links with UK and German musical centres. It also has a world-class contemporary music festival that takes place every September-October featuring many famous orchestras, ensembles, soloists and conductors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.