Classical Music Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble uploading photos to the website.

867 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JamieHoldham 
#1 ·
Since today for some reason I keep getting errors posting images to the site, takes forever to attempt to upload it, then eventually it just gives me a red exclamation mark in a bubble error.

Don't have much else to say about it apart from why and can this be fixed?

#2 ·
I just tested uploading an image and all went fine. Went a step further and uploaded 3 large images at once and it also went fine.

If the forum software is unable to alter the size of the image(s) to make it fit, it will give an error message like the one you saw. Try resizing the image(s) and try uploading again.

You are currently using 17Mb of 104Mb allowed for your membership so that is not an issue.

#3 ·
I just tested uploading an image and all went fine. Went a step further and uploaded 3 large images at once and it also went fine.

If the forum software is unable to alter the size of the image(s) to make it fit, it will give an error message like the one you saw. Try resizing the image(s) and try uploading again.

You are currently using 17Mb of 104Mb allowed for your membership so that is not an issue.
Didn't think of it nor did I think it would actually work, but resizing the images did. Thanks alot :tiphat:

Feel free to lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.