View Full Version : Today's Composers
- Why Are My Melodies So Boring?
- A prelude for solo piano
- Choir a cappella / On the Beach at Night Alone
- Lament for Piano
- Lento and Agitato for Strings
- After a Long Hiatus, I'm back I hope I could be accepted here again
- Simple Piano Composition
- String quartet / Cello concerto (new compositions)
- Mantas Savickis - "Broken Lines" (2012) for oboe, bassoon and piano
- Drone for Tuba (2010)
- Piano Quintet in D Minor (Unfinished)
- Please give me feedback for this concerto
- Bass Trombone Soliloquoy
- Would be better if there were there trills in the audio on this program
- Short piece for piano in C
- Attempt at uploading a miniature on a program(usually I record my playing)
- Crazy Piano Étude
- Careless whisper Symphony
- La Follia Orchestration
- И =
- Checking Counterpoint Exercise
- Fantasia For Orchestra
- Sketches for a String Quartet
- Frozen Bob's Estranged Wife
- Who is the most productive member?
- Baroque Piece
- My compositions
- For Wind Ensemble
- Great Composition Sit
- Some counterpoint exercises that I've finished. Need some feed back
- Amateur Composition
- Sequentia Offertorium
- Counterpoint Critique
- String Quartet
- My first piano piece
- Landscape (Single)
- My crazy orchestration
- spare music....
- the title and composer name of this symphony pleeease
- 4th Species Counterpoint Dorian Mode Resolution
- My Symphony No. 50
- A composition of mine. What do you think?
- Back again! Here is the 1st part of my 2nd symphony: Allegro con Brio
- What do you think of this?
- Can this be considered fugue, or at least counterpoint?
- Piece for Clarinet and Piano
- A baroque composition Amin/Dmin
- New Music
- Two of my Compositions
- Can't find books of the correct level
- 2 videos of my own compositions set to fine art photography and paintings
- How thoroughly should I learn counterpoint
- Night Music
- Guitar and string trio composition
- Trio for Clarinet, Cello and Piano 3rd movement
- Piano composition by hannah martin. Feedback please?
- Another composition for guitar
- My first pieces for Jazz Band.
- String Quartet 2nd Movement and 3rd Movement
- Composer pianist tradition
- 2nd movement for Trio for Clarinet, Cello and Piano
- The obsessive compulsive composers, and my composing identity, and help?
- I Want to Take My Compositions to A Higher Level.
- Instrumentalist round-up to help out composers?
- "Introduction and Waltz" for Guitar, Piano, Violin, and Viola--thoughts?
- Compositions for other instruments
- Two Compositions
- 1st Movement of Trio for Horn, Cello and Piano
- Am I Too "Unqualified" to Submit My Stuff To A Composition Competition?
- Would You Consider ii7-I To Be a Cadence?
- Presale/kickstarter for new CD of piano music including 2 TC composers
- Composing for guitar. I need help and tips please
- Haven't Been able to write anything for half a year now!
- A piece I did
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.