Classical Music Forum banner

Greetings fellows!

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  tomterry 
#1 ·
I am a pretty open music enthusiast. I generally listen to music. I would love to learn and play musical instruments though. I wish to cover songs by my favorite artists. But currently I do not have enough time because I am in college studying Mech engineering. And it is pretty hard. But hopefully if I get a decent job in HVAC with good work life balance i.e 40 to 50 hours a week. I will learn musical stuff at that time.

Love you all from India :tiphat: .

I hope I will learn a lot from you people here.

#10 ·
I generally listen to piano related stuff. I am interested in playing piano. I have a synthesizer for playing piano related soundtracks. I occasionally listen to symphonies or orchestras. And even then I like certain sections in orchestras and symphonies.

Welcome to TC, Tom. Hey, my son is called Tom........:tiphat:
I wish I could change name to either tom or terry or walt or something. I mean these names just sound cool to me like Tom from Tom and Jerry(I loved that show and still like it). And Walt from Walt disney. But changing name would require me to fill a lot of details and what not. I like my original name too. But I just like it more when someone calls me by my nick name(that I given to myself) like Tom or Terry. I just find these names cute I guess. I heard "Tom" name in video games too. So there's that. Sorry if I sound weird though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.