Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Howdy and thanks

  1. #1
    Member mvellom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Howdy and thanks

    This forum has been a wonderful reference so far. I want to thank the members of this community for making it into something great. Hoping I can soon contribute to further insightful discussion, recommendations, and knowledge sharing!

  2. Likes SixFootScowl, ldiat, RockyIII and 3 others liked this post
  3. #2
    Assistant Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    10,808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm happy you found the forum useful. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

  4. Likes SixFootScowl liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Member SixFootScowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Next to Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    13,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mvellom View Post
    This forum has been a wonderful reference so far. I want to thank the members of this community for making it into something great. Hoping I can soon contribute to further insightful discussion, recommendations, and knowledge sharing!
    Am looking forward to it. Welcome to TC!
    Media lies and dishonest governors managed to get Americans give up their liberties over a virus with a >99% survival rate.

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It doesn't take much to add to the life of the forum. Just talk about the music you are listening to, and share your opinions, thoughts, and questions when you want to. Welcome aboard!

  7. #5
    Senior Member DavidA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hi and welcome!

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    arkansas/missouri
    Posts
    1,411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Nice to have you among us

  9. #7
    Senior Member Merl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Howdy pardner! Welcome to TC.

  10. #8
    Senior Member LezLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Falkirk, Scotland
    Posts
    1,925
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Welcome to TC, we’re a friendly lot.

  11. #9
    Senior Member Kiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    577
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hello and welcome! Please enjoy your stay here!

    I'm also a Winterrisse fan! What else do you listen to, if you would like to share with us?

  12. Likes mvellom liked this post
  13. #10
    Member mvellom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    Hello and welcome! Please enjoy your stay here!

    I'm also a Winterrisse fan! What else do you listen to, if you would like to share with us?
    I am just starting to discover how amazing lieder can be - my background is mostly with orchestral music. I also recently started to delve into opera (specifically Wagner) much more than I have in the past. So much to listen to!

  14. Likes Kiki liked this post
  15. #11
    Senior Member SixFootScowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Next to Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    13,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mvellom View Post
    I am just starting to discover how amazing lieder can be - my background is mostly with orchestral music. I also recently started to delve into opera (specifically Wagner) much more than I have in the past. So much to listen to!
    I have struggled with lieder for a long time, but Schubert's Winterreise really clicks for me.
    Media lies and dishonest governors managed to get Americans give up their liberties over a virus with a >99% survival rate.

  16. Likes mvellom, Roger Knox liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •