Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940
Results 586 to 599 of 599

Thread: Lets stay motivated

  1. #586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Again those are my keys for nearest future I hope you have better pianos to play with and you actually USE IT! I would be happy in that position right now, but... those must be enough. So, let's move those fingers of ours for some time and keep going with smile into next day

    for yt chanell.jpg
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” ― Bob Marley
    PianoPracticeChallenge
    Piano Marvel discount code for you: jw (practice every day )

  2. Likes Dimace, Rogerx liked this post
  3. #587
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Play! Play! Play!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” ― Bob Marley
    PianoPracticeChallenge
    Piano Marvel discount code for you: jw (practice every day )

  4. Likes Rogerx liked this post
  5. #588
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I take what I can from this three weeks of different holiday routine. Happy to spend just a bit with my soundless keys (sound is horrible - that is why it is off )

    So, join me and move your fingers for a bit if you are in similar situation for any possible reason... and if you have access to your proper piano, proper keyboard - TAKE ADVANTAGE of it and have loads of FUN! PLAY!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” ― Bob Marley
    PianoPracticeChallenge
    Piano Marvel discount code for you: jw (practice every day )

  6. Likes Dimace, Rogerx liked this post
  7. #589
    Senior Member Dimace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Berlin - Deutschland
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
    I take what I can from this three weeks of different holiday routine. Happy to spend just a bit with my soundless keys (sound is horrible - that is why it is off )

    So, join me and move your fingers for a bit if you are in similar situation for any possible reason... and if you have access to your proper piano, proper keyboard - TAKE ADVANTAGE of it and have loads of FUN! PLAY!
    You are the new Liszt!
    „Es gibt drei Arten von Pianisten: jüdische Pianisten, homosexuelle Pianisten -- und schlechte Pianisten.“ V. Horowitz

  8. Likes Jaro liked this post
  9. #590
    Senior Member Rogerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Baarle-Nassau.
    Posts
    26,428
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
    I take what I can from this three weeks of different holiday routine. Happy to spend just a bit with my soundless keys (sound is horrible - that is why it is off )

    So, join me and move your fingers for a bit if you are in similar situation for any possible reason... and if you have access to your proper piano, proper keyboard - TAKE ADVANTAGE of it and have loads of FUN! PLAY!
    It's good to clear the mind from time to time, just like a real genius, otherwise one says rare thing.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

  10. Likes Jaro liked this post
  11. #591
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimace View Post
    You are the new Liszt!
    In my dreams, in my dreams only

    It's good to clear the mind from time to time, just like a real genius, otherwise one says rare thing.
    yes it is great to clear the mind. I needed it more then I thought I need. Missing my piano, but...

    Now is the time to move those fingers a bit - not really having fun this way, but keep them going to have when I am back home.

    Have your time of JOY and PLAY!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” ― Bob Marley
    PianoPracticeChallenge
    Piano Marvel discount code for you: jw (practice every day )

  12. Likes Rogerx liked this post
  13. #592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Taking advantage of relaxing time, but one hour with my temporary keys must be done I hope you are in better situation and you can actually work/play/have fun with next step in your piano journey So, let's do something today to move a bit forward: PLAY and HAVE FUN
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” ― Bob Marley
    PianoPracticeChallenge
    Piano Marvel discount code for you: jw (practice every day )

  14. Likes Rogerx liked this post
  15. #593
    Senior Member Luchesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,479
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
    Taking advantage of relaxing time, but one hour with my temporary keys must be done I hope you are in better situation and you can actually work/play/have fun with next step in your piano journey So, let's do something today to move a bit forward: PLAY and HAVE FUN
    Have you wondered why so many piano students quit playing?
    Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn.
    Charlie Parker

  16. Likes Jaro liked this post
  17. #594
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luchesi View Post
    Have you wondered why so many piano students quit playing?
    It may be many reasons to be honest. Hard to guess. I am not a teacher so it is hard to say because I have no students. But from different areas of live many times the main reason is that we do sometimes not what we want, or like to do but what we think we like based on our environment, friends, neighbours etc. I think if you know what you want to do, it is much easier to go trough hard times, difficulties etc. though there is no guarantee... too many factors, to many unknown reasons. Once you have personal contact with person that quits it is much easier to find and work on the reason with no guarantee that at the end it will work out. Sometimes it is not our thing.

    So, to those of us who wants to keep going let's PLAY and HAVE FUN today!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” ― Bob Marley
    PianoPracticeChallenge
    Piano Marvel discount code for you: jw (practice every day )

  18. Likes Rogerx, Dimace liked this post
  19. #595
    Senior Member Rogerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Baarle-Nassau.
    Posts
    26,428
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So, to those of us who wants to keep going let's PLAY and HAVE FUN today!
    More keeping cool and in the shade for the burning son
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

  20. #596
    Senior Member Dimace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Berlin - Deutschland
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
    It may be many reasons to be honest. Hard to guess. I am not a teacher so it is hard to say because I have no students. But from different areas of live many times the main reason is that we do sometimes not what we want, or like to do but what we think we like based on our environment, friends, neighbours etc. I think if you know what you want to do, it is much easier to go trough hard times, difficulties etc. though there is no guarantee... too many factors, to many unknown reasons. Once you have personal contact with person that quits it is much easier to find and work on the reason with no guarantee that at the end it will work out. Sometimes it is not our thing.

    So, to those of us who wants to keep going let's PLAY and HAVE FUN today!
    You love so much the piano, that you will continue playing and learning under any circumstances. There aren't issues which can make you stop. And, if you find a good teacher or a conservatory (one time per week, if you don't want more) you will be a very decent piano player. (or, why not, something more) Live your dream, my friend. Others are dreaming the new XX smart phone. You are dreaming the excellency and only for this reason you have already won your fight. Enjoy your vacation.
    „Es gibt drei Arten von Pianisten: jüdische Pianisten, homosexuelle Pianisten -- und schlechte Pianisten.“ V. Horowitz

  21. Likes Jaro liked this post
  22. #597
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimace View Post
    You love so much the piano, that you will continue playing and learning under any circumstances. There aren't issues which can make you stop. And, if you find a good teacher or a conservatory (one time per week, if you don't want more) you will be a very decent piano player. (or, why not, something more) Live your dream, my friend. Others are dreaming the new XX smart phone. You are dreaming the excellency and only for this reason you have already won your fight. Enjoy your vacation.
    Thank you again for kind words. It is more then appriciated while I am charging my batteries Will continue the march soon Two weeks +/- one day.

    Rest who can play today: PLAY!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” ― Bob Marley
    PianoPracticeChallenge
    Piano Marvel discount code for you: jw (practice every day )

  23. Likes Rogerx liked this post
  24. #598
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerx View Post
    More keeping cool and in the shade for the burning son
    Today is a day when staying in shade is more then necessary So, let's be "cool" and: PLAY!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” ― Bob Marley
    PianoPracticeChallenge
    Piano Marvel discount code for you: jw (practice every day )

  25. Likes Rogerx liked this post
  26. #599
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    As always, just a reminder to spend just a bit of time if not w lot with your TOYS playing. I can't but you: Have fun and PLAY

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •