Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Take me back

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Take me back

    Is there any way that one can go back and change a spelling error?
    Other websites allow a change. What about this one? It is so frustrating to think you edited your post only to discover when posted that you spelled a word or name incorrectly.

    (Please disregard this post. I meant it for another opera forum. Sorry.)

    Which brings up another point. Why can we not delete a post once it has been posted? Or can we?
    Last edited by nina foresti; Feb-11-2020 at 16:06.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rogerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Post Thanks / Like


    This question/ answer should be in the
    Or just P.M one of the mods ( their names are under each thread)
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

  3. Likes ldiat liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts