Classical Music Forum banner

Greetings and Salutations!!!

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Bix 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Cleveland Raymond. I'm a Sr. Software Engineer and I play guitar and piano as well as write my own musical compositions. Once I figure out how I can post links to my music, I'd be happy to share it with you all, and I hope to hear your thoughts about it :D

#2 ·
Welcome to the site. We have a forum area dedicated to new compositions. We also have a number of people with computing links.

I've moved your online concert thread into Today's Composers. This is the area where people publish their own compositions.

Enjoy the site.

#4 ·
Welcome CR. Thanks for identifying yourself as a software engineer. Back in my day, those professionals had a reputation for... hmm; though harmless, elucidation could come athwart the ToS. ;)

Which brings up that subject. Study the ToS, CR; someone here ought to. It wouldn't work as software - that function is taken by the Team - but it is an Influential Document.

[My desk in Engineering was right up against the extended cubicle housing the software engineers.]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.