Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No, never!

Votes: 3 14.3%

Singing and showering?

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  NALLAN CHAKRAVARTHY MURTH 
#1 ·
Do you sing under the shower? :D

#7 ·
The funny is that since I sing so much, I find myself buzzing (warming up, scales ect.) at the most random times, including AFTER a performance when there is no reason to stay warm. Oh well, the absurdities of musicians!

#8 ·
I have an intersting story, my friend and i both sing in a barbershop choir, recently we competed as a quartet with a song 'Georgia'. Some of you may know it. Were coming out of our science lab one day and walking down the stairs, at this point we hadn't yet spoken to each other. The best bit, we just turned to each other and burst into song, both in the same key singing the opening bars to Georgia! Due to our histerics we couldn't continue but boy, it was fun!

#9 ·
Thats a good one. I actually have a funny story. Last night I was at the 24 hour starbucks with one of my old choir friends and we decided to play the Half Step Game. Now if you've never played it, I highly reccommend it. The more people together. Anyways, you start a note, the higher the better, then someone matches it and goes a halfstep in one direction, then the other person matches that ect. ect. But we started playing with quarter tones and this guy almost through his coffee at us. It was amazing!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.