Classical Music Forum banner

They shall not grow old trailer made me emotional

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  tomterry 
#1 ·
The trailer music is made me emotional(I did not cry of course), especially that whistle. Damn!
It probably made me emotional because it is the real footage and real whistle of a soldier(probably)

#2 ·
You’d think that with all the work and effort that went into making a superb film where accuracy was paramount, they could have got the quote correct.
It should be ‘They Shall Grow Not Old’. There were probably hundreds of people involved, unbelievable that no-one pointed it out.

#3 ·
You'd think that with all the work and effort that went into making a superb film where accuracy was paramount, they could have got the quote correct.
It should be 'They Shall Grow Not Old'. There were probably hundreds of people involved, unbelievable that no-one pointed it out.
I did not know that. It is weird. I also saw a film called Sicario a few months ago, a military man pointed out a gun flaw or something and said how immersion breaking it was. I guess people forget even basic stuff sometimes like I sometimes forget to bring my notebook to college. So I have to write notes on rough copy or rough notebook.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.