Classical Music Forum banner

If someone were to offer you 10 million dollars, on the condition that you ate one of the following

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earthworms, roaches, beetles and all things that crawls and slithers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Hmmm, I was torn, but I'd eat any of those except the **** and the floor detergent, so I picked "raise the stakes!" Both of those items could cause medical harm, but bugs, monkey brains and eyeballs? I can eat anything deep-fried ;)

Er, ya ... I forgot about the human flesh part ... I guess I could eat half the items and go for 50 mil?

· Registered
147 Posts
Originally posted by max@Oct 4 2004, 05:44 PM
you people make me sick...
[snapback]2350[/snapback]​
Well, you could at least try worms. It's a very western idea to keep bugs off the menu. There are plenty of people in the world who eat worms with no problem. Anyways, remember Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom? Chilled monkey brains is a delicacy :lol: just kidding, I think they made that part up for the movie, but I'm not certain.

· Registered
147 Posts
Originally posted by DW@Oct 6 2004, 09:07 AM
BTW, do u guys know that Japanese eat Teppanyaki ****? I mean real ****. Hot, piping, fresh from the human waste system, and cooked to perfection on a hot plate.
I know that it's available in a Japanese restaurent in Tokyo?
But of caz, don't assume that all Jap eat that. Er-hmm... U wouldn't want to bring this up in the face of a Japanese.
:lol:
[snapback]2383[/snapback]​
OMG, I am planning a trip to Japan in the next couple of years, probably 2007. I will make doubly/triply sure that I do not accidently eat that. I've never heard of that before, but it makes my stomach get all queasy. Hey, a good :sick: smiley would be very appropriate here!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.