Classical Music Forum banner

If someone were to offer you 10 million dollars, on the condition that you ate one of the following

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earthworms, roaches, beetles and all things that crawls and slithers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
5,429 Posts
Sorry to bring this back from the grave. In a moment of boredom, I flicked to the last page of threads and stumbled across this gem from 2004 - oh how the conversations have changed! In a fit of juvenile (but also ironic) humour, I thought that maybe there'd be just one other person who might snigger a tiny bit, even if all the rest of you severely lower your opinions of me (if possible!) :D

· Banned
5,429 Posts
Whose **** and what amount to be consumed. There's a big difference, in my mind at least, between a half teaspoon of Gywneth Paltrow's macrobiotic excrement and the whole chocolate explosion of an incontinent donkey.

And then I'm going to go out on a limb and say there are ample people in this weird world that would actually pay to monch on a bog log.

From these types of conversations with my friends over the years I can safely say there isn't a lot some people wouldn't do for money or at least say so in a hypothitical situation.

Oh, and blame Polednice for this descent into filth.
:D

I would certainly like to probe this question further, but I daren't! Every exemplar turd that is travelling into my mind is far too graphic for me to mention - it would be both disturbing for others to read, and already has me disturbed about my own mental wellbeing (or at least another aspect of it)!

· Banned
5,429 Posts
No, mistake on my part... I wouldn't eat **** for any amount of money offered.
At the risk of being dully pedantic, that's not what you said the first time! The question was 'would you eat ****?', so you basically said, 'I would eat **** for no amount of money' i.e. 'I would eat **** for free'. I cannot believe I am having this discussion - what have I done?! :rolleyes:

EDIT --- I only just saw the comma after "No" - I originally read it as "[There was] no mistake on my part", but I see that it could have been "No, there was a mistake on my part". I need a break!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.