Classical Music Forum banner

If someone were to offer you 10 million dollars, on the condition that you ate one of the following

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earthworms, roaches, beetles and all things that crawls and slithers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
2,226 Posts
I'd probably eat a monkey brain and a sheep eyeball for twenty quid. Depends if they are cooked or, I suppose.

All for hundred million is the only way to go.

I have these kinds of conversation regularly with my mates but they usually consist of far worse/more deviant acts for far less money.

· Registered
2,226 Posts
Ignoring the rest of the options in the poll, and without resorting to the obvious "one millionz plz", can anybody put an actual lowest reasonable fee on eating ****? :p
Whose **** and what amount to be consumed. There's a big difference, in my mind at least, between a half teaspoon of Gywneth Paltrow's macrobiotic excrement and the whole chocolate explosion of an incontinent donkey.

And then I'm going to go out on a limb and say there are ample people in this weird world that would actually pay to monch on a bog log.

From these types of conversations with my friends over the years I can safely say there isn't a lot some people wouldn't do for money or at least say so in a hypothitical situation.

Oh, and blame Polednice for this descent into filth.

· Banned
5,429 Posts
Whose **** and what amount to be consumed. There's a big difference, in my mind at least, between a half teaspoon of Gywneth Paltrow's macrobiotic excrement and the whole chocolate explosion of an incontinent donkey.

And then I'm going to go out on a limb and say there are ample people in this weird world that would actually pay to monch on a bog log.

From these types of conversations with my friends over the years I can safely say there isn't a lot some people wouldn't do for money or at least say so in a hypothitical situation.

Oh, and blame Polednice for this descent into filth.
:D

I would certainly like to probe this question further, but I daren't! Every exemplar turd that is travelling into my mind is far too graphic for me to mention - it would be both disturbing for others to read, and already has me disturbed about my own mental wellbeing (or at least another aspect of it)!

· Banned
5,429 Posts
No, mistake on my part... I wouldn't eat **** for any amount of money offered.
At the risk of being dully pedantic, that's not what you said the first time! The question was 'would you eat ****?', so you basically said, 'I would eat **** for no amount of money' i.e. 'I would eat **** for free'. I cannot believe I am having this discussion - what have I done?! :rolleyes:

EDIT --- I only just saw the comma after "No" - I originally read it as "[There was] no mistake on my part", but I see that it could have been "No, there was a mistake on my part". I need a break!

· Registered
1,296 Posts
C'mon, what challenge is to eat Sheep's eyeballs? They are no match compared to other propositions.
Have you disected an eye? I have and it's rank! There's pupil fuid which is like black gunge and then the lens which would be hard to chew!

No, human flesh, you can even choose rare, medium or well-done!

· Banned
1,756 Posts
:D i would eat human flesh for free... the 10 million would be a bonus. :D

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.