Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
@hammeredklavier

I ' ve been looking for similirities, musical references, borrowed themes, etc in Mozart

it took me years and years, because I do mainly by myself, I just decided to don't read more and find this jewels just listening by myself

Today I add another one

Really nice this one, cause I appreciate the first movement of Mozart symphony 27, so I was shocked I found here my loved Hasse

At that moment, I have a REALLY HUGE list of similaritirs, borrowing or call it how you like in Mozart, and also a list of other Galant Composers quoting others Galant/Barroc composers

I don't like romanticism, or listen to anything later than 1790

I think I'm a bit obsessed about that quotes that you will find over all styles, and in particular, Mozart uses SISTEMATICALLY , CONSTANTLY themes/ motif from others composers mainly Myslivecek, Michale Haydn and JC Bach, but the list of composers he quotes is very large

you may think I hate Mozart and I consider him a thief of themes, and believe I dont think that, In fact, I consider Mozart one of the most gifters composers, he was a terrible genius, probably without comparison in music or other arts, acording to my humble opinion

anyway, look at that

listen the first mov's and you will find something nice

( Nota bene: Mozart also uses this motif of Hasse in K87/iii )

It's not the first time I found Mozart using Hasse themes/motif, Mozart really liked Hasse music

·
Registered
12 Posts
so i experienced the fact ot listening something similar in Mozart opus , or between others galant composers very often

it's something magic

sometimes, you can think you are the first person that found this quotes after 2 centuries

that's why I prefer to find this jewels by myself, and the major part of them are not in Mozart literature, believe me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts