Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first time here, just wanted to say that im a 13 old bass singer in a national Tallinns boys choir, and two weeks ago we sang the 1 hour 55 minute “Johannes passion” by Johannes bach. The biggest crowd ever in a classical music concert in estonia, about 40 thousand crowd, and teh piece is just so amazing and for me the hardest and longest piece i have ever sang, by the end there was teh biggest cheer and BRAVO!! you could imagine, everyone standing and cheering, the end note so perfect and loud! i have sang at the choir for 7 years and hope to contine singing for decades.

·
Registered
32,479 Posts
Hello, first time here, just wanted to say that im a 13 old bass singer in a national Tallinns boys choir, and two weeks ago we sang the 1 hour 55 minute “Johannes passion” by Johannes bach. The biggest crowd ever in a classical music concert in estonia, about 40 thousand crowd, and teh piece is just so amazing and for me the hardest and longest piece i have ever sang, by the end there was teh biggest cheer and BRAVO!! you could imagine, everyone standing and cheering, the end note so perfect and loud! i have sang at the choir for 7 years and hope to contine singing for decades.

Great news, you reaction is so exciting , one should wish he could have seen it.
Welcome to the forum by the way.

·
Registered
J. S. Bach
1,346 Posts
Great! Keep going, classical music is indeed a great lifetime experience.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts