Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or at least if it's still there, it is not obvious to me.

In the old formate web site, there was green little mark next to every thread title that indicated you had posted one time in that thread, and if you hovered your mouse over it, it stated the last date and time that you posted on said thread. Does that still exist, and if not, is it possible to add back? Thank you.

V

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
That was a nice feature. If not available, I hope it could be added in the future. As well as the little hat tip, and the ability to title a response. Being able to title a response helped know who responded to a particular post, rather than just the thread in general.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was a nice feature. If not available, I hope it could be added in the future. As well as the little hat tip, and the ability to title a response. Being able to title a response helped know who responded to a particular post, rather than just the thread in general.
Yes, I find it helpful because it reminds me of threads I've already posted on. Even though I don't post that often, I forget about 70% of the threads I have posted on after a few months. Hopefully they can re instate it.

V

1 - 4 of 4 Posts