Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I travelled 50km today at a student's request to check out some 2nd hand pianos for this 'broke' student of mine. ( he can't afford a first hand exam model. )
It's a mass piano exhibition... like end of the year sale. And oh my! It's huge. Some 200 or so pianos there.
So, I spent the whole day there...and it's so hot inside...it's practically like an oven!!!
I played ALL the pianos there... to and fro... EACH and EVERY ONE of them all... 200!!!
Then I zoomed down to 5 more decent ones. And I told him to go take a look at those 5 when he's free.
He just called me... " I got a new piano at this shop near my house. I wanted you to come take a look with me, but I couldn't get you. So, I asked the piano technician ( his mum's friend) to come with me. He said the piano's good and ...blah, ya-di-da da..." what the heck!

I feel like asking him to go to HELL. I mean it!!!
And that darn technician too!
It's not the first time he's been making decisions for that boy! This is ridiculous. What am I? Cheap labourer? :angry:
What kinda idiot would travel 50km to and fro, sweat at 200 pianos for the whole day and still yet recovered from sore legs and fingers... Me. :angry:

· Registered
61 Posts
Poor DW :(

I hope the boy won't give you an trouble anymore :huh:

200 keyboard a day that you been look around my god :eek:

that give you a sore leg and hand of course :blink:

I can't believe that! :(

Martin.

Originally posted by DW@Nov 15 2004, 03:45 PM
I travelled 50km today at a student's request to check out some 2nd hand pianos for this 'broke' student of mine. ( he can't afford a first hand exam model. )
It's a mass piano exhibition... like end of the year sale. And oh my! It's huge. Some 200 or so pianos there.
So, I spent the whole day there...and it's so hot inside...it's practically like an oven!!!
I played ALL the pianos there... to and fro... EACH and EVERY ONE of them all... 200!!!
Then I zoomed down to 5 more decent ones. And I told him to go take a look at those 5 when he's free.
He just called me... " I got a new piano at this shop near my house. I wanted you to come take a look with me, but I couldn't get you. So, I asked the piano technician ( his mum's friend) to come with me. He said the piano's good and ...blah, ya-di-da da..." what the heck!

I feel like asking him to go to HELL. I mean it!!!
And that darn technician too!
It's not the first time he's been making decisions for that boy! This is ridiculous. What am I? Cheap labourer? :angry:
What kinda idiot would travel 50km to and fro, sweat at 200 pianos for the whole day and still yet recovered from sore legs and fingers... Me. :angry:
[snapback]2827[/snapback]​

· Registered
12 Posts
:p ah, poor friend!

200 piano's?? That is really impressive! Did you make some pictures of them, standing in a row?

Driving 50 km for 200 piano's? And free playing all day? That is 250 meter for each piano, hehe! I should charge the sucker and his mom 1 euro for each kilometer and.... for each piano!!

Frankie :wub:

· Registered
61 Posts
Hi Frankie

hehehe :lol: I agree with you for that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ta ta

Martin :D

Originally posted by andantegorgonzola@Nov 17 2004, 05:40 PM
:p ah, poor friend!

200 piano's?? That is really impressive! Did you make some pictures of them, standing in a row?

Driving 50 km for 200 piano's? And free playing all day? That is 250 meter for each piano, hehe! I should charge the sucker and his mom 1 euro for each kilometer and.... for each piano!!

Frankie :wub:
[snapback]2843[/snapback]​

· Registered
534 Posts
I hate kids like that. But he may just be really out of it instead of being just a jerk. I've done some pretty stupid things as a kid before... Maybe I will make a topic called "Stupid Little Kids" in Members' Chat. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.