Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 9 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
Bernd Alois Zimmermann
595 Posts
I would love to see St. Pauli get promoted this season. In any event, I am so pleased to see the Hamburg Huns missing out again… sectarian bigotry gets you nowhere…

·
Banned
Bernd Alois Zimmermann
595 Posts
My beloved Celts have finally vanquished the hoards of Huns and should effectively wrap up the league this weekend thanks to these two geniuses…

·
Banned
Bernd Alois Zimmermann
595 Posts
Good to see Liverpool fans booing those awful dirges, GSTQ and Abide With Me.

Ireland’s 5th Province. They‘re blasting out the Fields of Athenry now!

C’mon you Scally Scousers, smash the Russian Chelski scum…

·
Banned
Bernd Alois Zimmermann
595 Posts
To paraphrase the late, great JFK:

”Ich bin ein Frankfurter!”

Better to be a sausage than a doughnut, I suppose…

Die Adler, Über Alles!
Crest Font Badge Automotive decal Bird

·
Banned
Bernd Alois Zimmermann
595 Posts
Hard to take a clubs like UAE Citeh, PSG Qatar or RB Salzburg/Leipzig/New York seriously…

Main Road, Malcolm Allison, Franny Lee, Mike Summerbee, Uwe Rösler… Denis Law relegating Manure in ‘74… that’s Man City…

·
Banned
Bernd Alois Zimmermann
595 Posts
I really hope that Ireland’s 5th Province can defeat Franco’s Fascists…

Real Madrid, really are subhuman scum…

·
Banned
Bernd Alois Zimmermann
595 Posts
I'd much rather watch a soccer match as opposed to football. For me, football is just plain boring ... they are able to take what should be one hour and turn it into a 4 or 5 hour event ... because they keep stopping the clock during play. The clock rarely stops during a soccer match.
I assume you mean gridiron/American football, which I don’t even consider a sport.

It’s basically a bad joke, told between ever increasingly long TV advertisements… Baseball is another awful spectacle. Cricket is a far greater, more intelligent sport than rounders…

1 - 9 of 10 Posts