Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Friends,

I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right place and if i'm not, I apologies, please move it to the correct place.

I have an album and I do an orchestral take on Christ's words and I wanted to see how everyone reacts to it.

These are 13 pieces so I appreciate anyone giving me time on any of it.

Christ Is Here Album 2023

· Senior Moderator
I DON'T BELIEVE IT!
43,042 Posts
Since this would undoubtedly have a strong religious component in the discussion, I'm moving it to the right sub-forum.

Please note that any religious discussion should be related to the music, in line with the TC rules.

· Registered
406 Posts
Sherief:

I didn't listen to your whole album but I did play the first and last tracks: Blessed are Those and the Kingdom of Heaven. Blessed was quiet and peaceful like naptime music. It's ok but didn't really capture my attention (which is why I skipped to the final) and I've got to say the last five minutes or so of Kingdom of Heaven (parts leading into and including the choral section) was very enjoyable. You have talent! Personally, I would end it with the sounds of bells ringing instead of fading out to the chatter of the audience but you're on the right path. Keep at it!!

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sherief:

I didn't listen to your whole album but I did play the first and last tracks: Blessed are Those and the Kingdom of Heaven. Blessed was quiet and peaceful like naptime music. It's ok but didn't really capture my attention (which is why I skipped to the final) and I've got to say the last five minutes or so of Kingdom of Heaven (parts leading into and including the choral section) was very enjoyable. You have talent! Personally, I would end it with the sounds of bells ringing instead of fading out to the chatter of the audience but you're on the right path. Keep at it!!
Thank you for your comment. So I changed the order of the pieces and started the album with the Leave him! piece...pretty ugly start..lol but a bang?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts