Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to share with you my composing plans for this summer holidays:

At first writing the Quintet that i have promised Nox :p

Then beginning with a violin or/and piano concert.

And also beginning with an opera project. :)

Lots to do B)

PS: ...if there remains time some little songs would be wonderful....

·
Registered
218 Posts
I enjoyed hearing your plans. B) Last winter I started work on an oratorio on the book of Daniel in the Bible. I've done about three songs (which need some finishing touches still) and have ideas for more. But I think it may be a long time until that is done. :( I haven't had inspiration for that in particular lately.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last winter I started work on an oratorio on the book of Daniel in the Bible. I've done about three songs (which need some finishing touches still) and have ideas for more. But I think it may be a long time until that is done. I haven't had inspiration for that in particular lately.
Maybe post the songs you have done, that we can listen to them :). I can absolutely understand you that the inspiration seems to be gone after that long time; would happen to me too! Do you work through the stuff chronological? From the beginning to the ending? If yes you could get new inspiration skipping to the middle or ending part and beginning there again. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.