Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Deleted thread
and Updated thread 10-06-22

Updated thread 10-06-22 Thank you for your suggestions in the comments section below..I am currently unable to study at home in my spare time, so this would undoubtedly benefit me, but I chose to notate in my spare time, so here is a second variation. Thank you for taking the time to listen... I hope and wish that I will be able to acquire more theory in the future so that I may better influence the music.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Rush's composition is very naive. don't get me wrong I liked it. I actually admire it. it has a huge potential.

I suggest you start rearranging or mixing pieces from the baroque era. in this way you develop an instinct of how (musical ideas) can be arrange. and then you revisit your old compositions.

I followed you channel all the best!

·
Registered
120 Posts
or you know what, I suggest you listen to a composer's first symphony and his last symphony and notice how the music becomes more (mature) and the transition between phrases is super flexible

I highly recommend you listening to Tchaikovsky's 4th movement of his 1st symphony and the 4th movement of his 5th symphony

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Deleted thread
and Updated thread 10-06-22

Updated thread 10-06-22 Thank you for your suggestions in the comments section below..I am currently unable to study at home in my spare time, so this would undoubtedly benefit me, but I chose to notate in my spare time, so here is a second variation. Thank you for taking the time to listen... I hope and wish that I will be able to acquire more theory in the future so that I may better influence the music.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts