Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, is it just me, or did we lose a lot of topics? I haven't checked the topics for a while, usually I just check "View New Posts," but there does seem to be way fewer choices now. What happened? :eek:

· Registered
1,022 Posts
It's just an overhaul, the huge amount of forums seemed to be too many, was a bit confusing. Some forums are merged, to make it easier to handle.

Now you can find: Introduction thread for your intros, members chat with all off topics, woods and brass in one, strings, keyboard instruments, then percussion and others and siniging forum. The music in general with all subforums like solomusic, chambermusic etc. are merged to one forum, the same with recording and composer forum.

I hope it is more attractive now. No worries, all topics and posts are still here. :)

· Registered
218 Posts
Originally posted by becky@Aug 26 2004, 03:51 PM
So, is it just me, or did we lose a lot of topics? I haven't checked the topics for a while, usually I just check "View New Posts," but there does seem to be way fewer choices now. What happened? :eek:
[snapback]1639[/snapback]​
That's what I was wondering about. :mellow: I guess I will start a game of hide and seek with myself here. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.