Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts

I have a Bb/F Double Horn for 9 month I do still enjoy, I play that it quite difficult control of the mouthpiece. I like Mozart's Horn Concerto and Richard Strauss as well.

My name is Martin Booth :). I'm 25 year old, I play Bassoon, Trombone and Oboe.
My life is I like music very much as classical as well.

Originally posted by Daniel@Aug 9 2004, 08:59 AM
I remember in a concert in our school how some people only used the mouthpiece and a hose to use it as a "horn". Was kinda funny :lol: but worked, of course no ventiles but still the natural scale. :)
[snapback]1439[/snapback]​

· Registered
61 Posts
Well, Daniel.

The Trombone have a concerto of composer is Leopold Mozart's Wolfgang's father, Albrechtsberger, Wagenseil and Michael Haydn make composer of trombone concerto by Alain Trudel, Trombone and Director Northern Sinfonia. I enjoy listen his music and Trombone Concerto record by Naxos. The bassoon I carry on for 3 yrs and 9 month and Horn in 9 month and Oboe about less 4 month those Oboe and Trombone I only have fun on music, Daniel. :) :D :rolleyes:

Cheers

Martin

Originally posted by Daniel@Sep 23 2004, 04:41 PM

Hi Martin! (Honda ;))

Strauss' Hornconcert is great! He knew how to write for horn, actually his daddy was 1st horninst in Munich, and the works are dedicated to him...:D

What pieces do you play with your 3 instruments? Are there much trombone concerts out there?
[snapback]2078[/snapback]​

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.