also I drink alcochol , coffee.

Im sensitive to teine or caffeine and I dont
drink it before 6pm.

Im lookin for a natural beverages ,

This is my favorites

Roibos Earl Grey
Homemade lemonade
Ginger & honey ,
Tisanes or infusions ( Lavender , Rose, Camomile , fresh mint or speartmint leafs )
Very expensive but " TWG Camomile " yesterday a friend give me a sample ot this
she say ,its the best camomile she drinks.

Does anyone know or tried Good Earth Tea ?
it have very good positive reviews in Amazon .

What is your favorite natural beverages , homemade or herbarl teas ...etc. ?
Anyone konw some uncommon or special beverages ?

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Among my favourites are some local Chai and Bailey Tea mixtures, both with strong tastes.

Once visited the Kusmi store in Paris, a surprisingly non-pretentious place,
http://en.kusmitea.com/
but I haven´t tasted any tea from them that really became a favourite of mine.

Also, I like a somewhat peculiar, very simple drink of boiled water, ginger powder, sugar, and maybe lemon or juice - very good for clearing one´s throat, light infections etc.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I have a lemon verbena bush that grows like crazy in the summer and needs constant pruning which provides leaves for excellent herbal tea. (They can also be used in cooking with fish and chicken.) I also keep a lemongrass plant, but I find that lemongrass tea can taste a bit... grassy. Neither plant can survive winter here so they get cut back and brought inside in the autumn.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm always jealous of the range they have there over in America but my current favourite with what I have available to me (I live in the UK) is Twining's gingerbread green tea. I do also love peppermint tea and just a simple cup of English breakfast tea.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
I like Celestial Seasonings brand tea. They have some wonderful chamomile mango tea and sleepytime tea with chamomile plus valerian root. It really does help give me a nice night of sleep.

Additional flavors I enjoy are Earl Grey tea and Tazo brand Passion tea.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like Celestial Seasonings brand tea. They have some wonderful chamomile mango tea and sleepytime tea with chamomile plus valerian root. It really does help give me a nice night of sleep.

Additional flavors I enjoy are Earl Grey tea and Tazo brand Passion tea.
Like Sonata I enjoy Earl Grey (and Monet) anything with that citrus twist even if it's just orange zest. My favorite herbal beverage has to be clean distilled water (bottled mineral water) and rose buds. The taste and the perfume is divine and reminds me of my aunt's rose garden.

Clara

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.