Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weber

• Wurlitzer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
534 Posts
My family just got a very nice Everett with real ebony keys. I like it a lot, but I don't have much piano playing experience, so I don't know any of the ones above. Two or three of the keys sort of stick, not that much. How would one go about fixing that?

· Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by DW@Sep 28 2004, 09:27 AM
The special thing about Steinways...And I generally regard this as a good thing...is that it really caters to all kind of pianists with different and vast preferance...U realise that no 2 steinways(different models) do quite sound the same. That's why u need to spend hours playing on each different make b4 deciding which one to purchase...
[snapback]2137[/snapback]​
I'm guessing Steinways are like Strads of the piano people. :) How much would a good one cost? As much as a good Strad?

· Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by DW@Sep 28 2004, 12:12 PM
yes, definately. Imagine that it can cost as much as a house on the southwest of London...!!!
It can cost anything from 700,000 to 1 million. Esp. those legendary or 'themed' collections.
[snapback]2151[/snapback]​
Whoa! :eek: How much do you think the most expensive violin in the world costs? Would it be a Guarnerius or a Stradivarius?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.