Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Don't know that I have a favourite...they come and go...at the moment I prefer more light-hearted fare...

...but over the years I've liked Sandra Bullock, Kevin Sorbo, Julia Robertson, Liam Neeson (sp?), Sean Connery (sp?), the actor who played Magnum PI...Tom Selleck...Robin Williams...the actress with the lead from 'Monster'...*argh* My memory!!!! :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Originally posted by Rhadamanthus@Aug 6 2004, 11:31 PM
Who is you favourite actor or actress?
[snapback]1306[/snapback]​
I love Audry Hepburn!!!!!!! :D (I don't think I spelled her name right!). Audry Hepburn is the one who starred in, "My Fair Lady," and many other movies and some musicals! :D

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Bogart, John Wayne, Cary Grant, Robert Mitchum, Montgomery Clift, Orson Welles, Erich von Stroheim, Chaplin, Buster Keaton, James Cagney, Henry Fonda, James Stewart... and best of all, NIKOLAY CHERKASOV.
Lauren Bacall, Marlene Dietrich, Katherine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Lillian Gish, Gene Tierney...

Bogart & Bacall is the ultimate couple as far as I'm concerned. However, they might not rule so supreme were it not for the obligatory "third wheel", who is of course none but the maestro Howard Hawks.

Reactions: Jos and Ingélou

·
Registered
814 Posts
In no particular order:

Meryl Streep
Jennifer Lawrence (A young Meryl Streep. Yes I do believe Jennifer is that talented)
Scarlett Johannson (My lord she is gorgeous)
Jessica Lange
Frances McDormand

Robert De Niro
Phillip Seymour Hoffman (RIP)
Brad Pitt (Underrated because he has a pretty face)
Daniel Day Lewis
Morgan Freeman
John Malkovich
Sam Rockwell
Sean Penn
Ralph Fiennes
Jonah Hill (I think he's going to be another brilliant actor like Tom Hanks who went from comedy to drama. At least he has the potential).
Javier Bardem

A few others I can't think of now.

V

·
Registered
813 Posts
Jeremy Irons in "dead ringers" and Brideshead
Rutger Hauer in "Floris", the hitcher and Blade Runner
Harvey Keitel in Ridley Scott's "the duellist"

Since House of cards I'm smitten with the short haired Robin Wright
Scarlett Johannson; "what I lack in experience, I make up for in dedication", said in some Woody Allen film, whohaaaa
Raquel Welsh as she appeared in my early teenage dreams, she was an actress, right...?

Many more, most already mentioned

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.