Classical Music Forum banner

What kind of fingers do you have?

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,560 Posts
I can span an octave and a 3rd (a major 10th) with 1 hand. So, I have pretty big hands, but I've had people compliment them because they are still nice and female-looking. They are proportionate with how tall I am after all.

· Registered
2,220 Posts
I wouldn't mind having a supernumerary finger on both hands, but only if it doesn't look grotesque.

Among those few people who have this condition, there are only a handful [literally?] for whom the supernumerary finger is placed perfectly next to the pinky, with fully functional tendons and all. In other words, a perfectly sized and functional sixth finger. That would be all right.

Or maybe I'd just settle for a slightly larger finger span. Tenths are the best I can manage; I would enjoy being able to reach twelfths.

· Registered
3,656 Posts
I have terrific first, third and fifth fingers on each hand.
I'm confused as to how to answer this poll question due to the sticky position I'm in. One of my fingers is "Long and huge like sausage fingers," but the rest are "Long and thin." :confused: Whoever erected this poll back in the stone ages should have thought about these complications.

I like finger food :cool:
I love making finger food! My tuna sandwiches are legendary! Who wants a sample? :tiphat:

· Registered
29,890 Posts
I'm confused as to how to answer this poll question due to the sticky position I'm in. One of my fingers is "Long and huge like sausage fingers," but the rest are "Long and thin." :confused: Whoever erected this poll back in the stone ages should have thought about these complications.

I love making finger food! My tuna sandwiches are legendary! Who wants a sample? :tiphat:
What's next toes? I already had my Toe-Main poisoning booster shot, in anticipation.

· Registered
29,890 Posts

Wood that be tuna in water or oil?

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.