Classical Music Forum banner

What kind of fingers do you have?

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· Registered
7,174 Posts
I'm confused as to how to answer this poll question due to the sticky position I'm in. One of my fingers is "Long and huge like sausage fingers," but the rest are "Long and thin." :confused: Whoever erected this poll back in the stone ages should have thought about these complications.

I love making finger food! My tuna sandwiches are legendary! Who wants a sample? :tiphat:
just remember this "you can tune a piano but you can't tuna-fish! get it :lol:

· Registered
7,174 Posts
I'm confused as to how to answer this poll question due to the sticky position I'm in. One of my fingers is "Long and huge like sausage fingers," but the rest are "Long and thin." :confused: Whoever erected this poll back in the stone ages should have thought about these complications.

I love making finger food! My tuna sandwiches are legendary! Who wants a sample? :tiphat:
just remember this "you can tune a piano but you can't tuna-fish! get it :lol:

· Registered
11,850 Posts
My grandma used to tell me when I was a kid that I had "pianist fingers". What does that mean?
Glad you carefully spelt pianist there, you could have slipped and typed pianis.....................

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.