Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
I don't think I ever saw one. There was one instances were 4 rotating lights hovered around my house, but they might very well have been search lights.

At one point, when I was a kid, I made a point to read everything I could find on UFO.

There was an incident involving two F-4 fighters, /w 2 or 3 radars as well confirming the existence of the UFO. The 1976 Tehran incident I believe. Perhaps they are not little green men coming to scout the earth for conquest.

Yet it merits investigation, probably more ressources then we are allocating today..

· Registered
179 Posts
As a kid in Southern California during the Cold War, I was a witness constantly to military jets flying about emitting sonic booms and was plagued with a general paranoia induced by regular bomb drills in school, so I was always casting furtive glances at the sky.

Once I saw a glowing reddish ball of light appear in the sky, move about three feet, then disappear. I figured there was something UFO-ish going on, made sure nobody else saw it, and went back to killing my imaginary indians. I was more concerned about Nikita Khrushchev's minions than a random Venusian.
it aint paranoia if theyre really after you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.