Classical Music Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So I got banned as soon as the new forum started running. I had to create this account (hammered) to ask an administrator via PM.

Me (as 'hammered'): "I made another account to send you this PM, because I'm blocked from viewing any page or sending PMs with my real account. (I won't use the new account for any other purposes on this site). Why am I banned? I What did I do wrong?"

Administrator: "Are you sure you are banned or does your password need to be updated?"

I tried to send the administrator my next message, telling him "I updated my password (to contain 10 characters, upper and lower case letters, symbols, numbers) a few days ago, and did it again today", but I was blocked from completing the action, with the following message appearing on screen:

"Thank you for attempting to send a Private Conversation. You have not met the minimum requirements to unlock this feature, please continue to participate in the community by starting or interacting with an introduction thread to unlock additional features."

So I'm unable to send any more PMs with this new account (hammered) as well. I also sent a message through the feature "Contact us", but I'm not even sure if it was sent properly to the right person. I'm so lost. I don't understand what's going on.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I noticed that you were listed as banned on Chillam's thread. It was certainly a head scratcher. Hopefully it's nothing more than new-site hiccups. I was very confused when I couldn't access the site for most of this week. But let's hope this new format pays off and your issue, and all else, gets sorted out before long.

Edit: I "reported" your opening post. Hopefully that flags this thread and your message for the admins and helps resolve your issue

·
Registered
412 Posts
So I got banned as soon as the new forum layout started running. I had to create this account (hammered) to ask an administrator via PM.

Me (as 'hammered'): "I made another account to send you this PM, because I'm blocked from viewing any page or sending PMs with my real account. (I won't use the new account for any other purposes on this site). Why am I banned? I What did I do wrong?"

Administrator: "Are you sure you are banned or does your password need to be updated?"

I tried to send the administrator my next message, telling him "I updated my password (to contain 10 characters, upper and lower case letters, symbols, numbers) a few days ago, and did it again today", but I was blocked from completing the action, with the following message appearing on screen:

"Thank you for attempting to send a Private Conversation. You have not met the minimum requirements to unlock this feature, please continue to participate in the community by starting or interacting with an introduction thread to unlock additional features."

So I'm unable to send any more PMs with this new account (hammered) as well. I also sent a message through the feature "Contact us", but I'm not even sure if that was sent properly to the right person. I'm so lost. I don't understand what's going on.
Interestingly, your old account is not taken down and its status is shown active. Can you make sure it is not somebody that stole your account somehow and used it on his own? Otherwise why would it be active if it is already banned? I tend to think this is just a mistake.

·
Administrator
176 Posts
So I got banned as soon as the new forum started running. I had to create this account (hammered) to ask an administrator via PM.

So I'm unable to send any more PMs with this new account (hammered) as well. I also sent a message through the feature "Contact us", but I'm not even sure if it was sent properly to the right person. I'm so lost. I don't understand what's going on.
I sent you a private message. Please check your conversations.
Communication Device Font Gadget Screenshot Electronic device

- Cricket

·
Registered
827 Posts
Yeah, I was shocked and found myself asking: what bad has Hammeredklavier ever done other than posting 50+ Youtube videos per day as an answer to whatever questions in the threads? ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.