Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there, does anyone recognize this song? I'm honestly not so sure if this can be considered a classical piece.. I can hear a piano and some string instrument in it. I feel like posting this in the "Non-Classical Music" section but I don't want to possibly get flagged for "spam".

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Why yes it was. It was recorded in the mall of the old-World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001, an hour before the site was attacked.
That's remarkable.

The music in the background is really too faint to recognize. Since the ambient noise that's mostly masking it is a wide spectrum of frequencies, I'd doubt that you'd be able to filter that out, even with some good recording software.

How is that you have some faint background music recorded in the mall of the old-World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001, an hour before the site was attacked?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's remarkable.

The music in the background is really too faint to recognize. Since the ambient noise that's mostly masking it is a wide spectrum of frequencies, I'd doubt that you'd be able to filter that out, even with some good recording software.

How is that you have some faint background music recorded in the mall of the old-World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001, an hour before the site was attacked?
I was actually able to identify the song, it's called "Upstream" by Frank Josephs. I have a recording from the World Trade Center an hour before it was attacked because the FBI was there that morning, investigating bribery. There were many agents that morning, but this is the only one that has been released to the public. It's quite crazy, I'll send you a link to the entire tape. Stephen McArdle's audio recording from September 11th 2001 (Full, Remastered) - YouTube

1 - 5 of 5 Posts