Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
It will be nearly impossible to add most of the conversational messages in my opinion since many of them probably include comments that would make no sense in the context of the new threads. And if you leave the most obvious of those out later comments that may be a reply to those make no sense anymore either.
That's why I don't like any of this.:(

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Well, you can't make an omelette without breaking an egg. A few months from now all those threads will look like the Opera on DVD thread anyway because new reviews (and possibly the old ones as well) will elicit new comments from people.
Maybe. This is if, and only if, we survive Alan's doomsday.:(

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Don't be silly, Alma. We have the best fans in the world here. If we put our minds to something there's nothing that can stop us, and that includes that funny little mushroom of Alan. This will work because we'll make it work. ;)
Hey, I like the part about the best fans in the world!:D
Yeah, I guess I'm just grumpy and so attached to the old format that I'm already lost in all the dozens of threads with new posts in the subforum...:(
But I'll get used to it. Don't mind my being grumpy...:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.