Classical Music Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

· Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
HP Stream 7 is pretty awesome (WIn 8.1 tablet). :) Glad it runs iTunes.

· Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I just got a HTC Desire 510 on Virgin Mobile to replace my iPhone 6. Works like a charm.

· Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
My dad got the Desire now after he switched to Sprint. Now I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5 on Verizon and it's very good. Almost got the iPhone again.

· Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Next device to get on my list... most likely the Nexus 6. :)

· Registered
1,068 Posts
I rather not have one because they cost to much plus here they are often stolen so i have a flip phone which most people do not steal today.Also breaking one can cost a lot of money to repair like to fix a cracked screen.

· Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·

· Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Tested the battery life on my Samsung Galaxy S5! And it was awful.

I used a Verizon micro SIM and a T-Mobile micro SIM. Battery life worse than my Note 2 I used to have.

Windows Phone is the best battery life easily. My Nokia 635 lasts longer but doesn't have all features.

A flagship Windows Phone would be nice. I do like my iPhone but I prefer the iPod classic for music.

· Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Chucked that Samsung Galaxy S5 phone due to battery issues and switched to a cheap-o BLU Studio X Plus. Hopefully the Best Buy device doesn't have the same issues that I had before.

· Registered
1,311 Posts
Are there any smart phones that have a great battery life. I can say that my current phone is amazing in the battery life area. At least in my opinion it is. It is far superior to my galaxy s3's battery life. I am not sure if the phone is used in any other service provider besides mine. But I suggest it.

· Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
GOing to ditch my Samsung Galaxy S5 relatively soon due to terrible battery life. Heard that the Nexus 6 is awesome so going to get that instead. The battery life is going to knock what Samsung fails to deliver.

iPhone 6 is alright but the Nexus 6 looks better.

· Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Okay, final decision. Ditching the Androids for an iPhone 6 Plus. After extensive testing, not even the Nexus 6 gets good battery life.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.