Classical Music Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent a message to the mods about this but didn't get an answer. How do I delete another account under my current email address and update my longstanding StarThrower account with my current email? I can't get logged in on my laptop under StarThrower although I'm logged in on my phone. Please respond. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
I sent a message to the mods about this but didn't get an answer. How do I delete another account under my current email address and update my longstanding StarThrower account with my current email? I can't get logged in on my laptop under StarThrower although I'm logged in on my phone. Please respond. Thanks!
Do you not just go to settings and choose the 'my account, edit email and password' option in the left hand column?

·
Registered
15,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have to enter your current password to edit email or change password but I don't remember it. And I can't request to have it sent to the email registered with my account because it's an old defunct address so that is the problem. But the mods haven't bothered to help out so I can't get logged in on my laptop under StarThrower.

·
Registered
15,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just sent one back atcha. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.