• Very good

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Excellent

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Not one of Chopin's best piano pieces, but it is "good".
I was happy to memorize this to show the long melodies to children. It's what people think that Chopin sounds like because they have very little experience, but it was actually composed by Paul de Sennevile (spelling?)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was happy to memorize this to show the long melodies to children. It's what people think that Chopin sounds like because they have very little experience, but it was actually composed by Paul de Sennevile (spelling?)
If so many people in youtube share the piece with the wrong title, you can be deceived. I thought that Chopin wrote a piece that was intended to sound different than other pieces he wrote. I told myself "Maybe it's because is a waltz".

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
If so many people in youtube share the piece with the wrong title, you can be deceived. I thought that Chopin wrote a piece that was intended to sound different than other pieces he wrote. I told myself "Maybe it's because is a waltz".
l can't remember Chopin using that progression. It's so uninspiringly short and predictable.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
l can't remember Chopin using that progression. It's so uninspiringly short and predictable.
It sounds good and this is what really matters.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I like the flowthrough effect that he achieves here. Impressive control.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts