Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Their PM is full and will not receive any more messages. How can I notify them if I can't send a PM? Do I just post it in a thread they frequent hoping they will see it?

The other problem is a gripe. I don't find out their box if full until a message fails to go through and then, of course, I lose the content of my message or is there a draft place it goes to?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I figured it out. I think what happens is an automated message goes to the person when their mailbox is full and tells them to clean it out. At any rate, this person did manage to clear their mailbox, so all is good now. This is probably in the FAQs had I bothered to look.

I do have my mailbox set up to save all sent mail, but it seems if you send one that does not deliver, it disappears. But maybe checking that box would have saved it. Thankfully it was a cut and paste job so I didn't lose any work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.