Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

This one has been driving me nuts! I can only remember a short part from the piece that goes like this: a2-1641 e2-357 f2-360 g2-348 a2-344 f2-1340 d2-1221 a2-1367 e2-361 f2-353 g2-350 a2-363 f2. Thats been done with an internet flash piano on a site that "recognise" music. Numbers are for pause. I've rummaged true maybe 4-5 hours of compilations the past few days and nothing :mad:

Please help me find this one!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are similarities but unfortunately that is not the one. Come to think of it, the track that i'm after sounds alot like it could be in a Tim Burton movie or in another western animated film... Perhaps... :D :confused:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I am just curious why such a short clip is so earth shatteringly important? Some of the ones posted on TC give listeners virtually nothing to go on and are so often from movie soundtracks and not classical at all. This particular one sounds like it’s in 3/4 time, if that’s any help, at least according to such a brief snippet of a melody.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.