Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 5 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
30,566 Posts
You lost me at "it's not a big deal".

Seriously, I thought the New Posts button would list all the posts you personally had not seen yet. So it would make sense if none of your posts show up there, because you already saw them. Indeed, when I click that button now, none of my posts made in the past three hours show up. So I'm puzzled why you see your posts there at all?

·
Super Moderator
30,566 Posts
The New Posts feature requires the search engine to run. It has been switched off temporarily in order to have the board run without the problems we've seen recently:

The search engine has been temporarily disabled due to the technical difficulties the site has experienced, but it will be re-enabled soon!

·
Super Moderator
30,566 Posts
It has been a few weeks since I could view any "new posts". Any news on when this will be fixed?
I moved your post here since we already have a thread on this. The site owner is working on the problem. The new posts feature was switched off to enable the board to function again (and that clearly worked), but the plan is to go to a solution that allows switching the New Posts button back on. Meanwhile, one can use the What's New button as a substitute.

1 - 5 of 7 Posts