Classical Music Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh oh. You guys don't get it because you can't see the pictures. Daniel, it said it won't let me upload since I didn't follow some upload requirement. Can I IM you or email you the pics so that you can put them up?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Originally posted by Quaverion+Oct 4 2004, 07:47 PM-->QUOTE(Quaverion @ Oct 4 2004, 07:47 PM)No. That's not the question! :lol: Just wait until the pictures can load. ;) B)
[snapback]2352[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-becky
@Oct 5 2004, 11:32 AM
Oh the suspense! :eek:
[snapback]2359[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I understood that! Can't wait any longer, but I just sent off for my absentee ballot...

:p

·
Super Moderator
7,560 Posts
I don't suggest resurrecting this thread... let's just say that this site had different days back then, but we aren't going to approve of anything in retrospect either.

....................................................................................................................................................

12,642 Posts
I don't suggest resurrecting this thread... let's just say that this site had different days back then, but we aren't going to approve of anything in retrospect either.

....................................................................................................................................................
Yeh, probably, I only found this because I was curious about how old Talk Classical is. It's a bit tricky to find out much of our history but I've always been curious about how the site owner has been a member for less time than Talk Classical has existed.

·
Senior Moderator
12,362 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.