Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Originally posted by becky@Jul 19 2004, 09:50 PM
The forum looks good. I like all the topics you've got here. I hope it takes off! Good job! B)
[snapback]79[/snapback]​
Yeah... I hope it takes off also. :lol: But wouldn't it be REALLY GREAT if there's a direct affliate between the 2 website? Maybe we can have a big icon at soloviolin's homepage then people can visit this new baby of Daniel and James also. :lol:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thanks, i also hope that it takes off :p

I think this icon idea is good. Merging together i think is technical impossible - unfortunetly.

I will contact James, to make a good cooperation with soloviolin.

Are there toooo many topics? Maybe reducing it would make it more clear.

P.S. Soon more members will arrive when this Forum is integrated in Google. But still keep on making advertisment! :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
.....P.S. Soon more members will arrive when this Forum is integrated in Google. But still keep on making advertisment! .....
Yeah! Off I go to advertise in Piano World forums.... They have like thousands over members there.... LOL :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
if you want, I'd love to join this team with Musical Horizon.... Dan, James, let me know if you're interested...

oh and techinically it is possible to have the forums all share member tables in the database, (you wouldn't have to even log in to the other sites, NICE), but you'd have to recode quite a bit of the forum software.... They did this with the old IPB 1.3 boards, BUT... I never got it to work, but it evidently did work on some people's sites...

·
Registered
37 Posts
But wouldn't it be REALLY GREAT if there's a direct affliate between the 2 website? Maybe we can have a big icon at soloviolin's homepage then people can visit this new baby of Daniel and James also.
I think the big icon thing is a must have. For I'm worried about the split in member strength. You know what I mean?
I can see that Nathan (soloviolin) is already having negative thoughts about people coming to this new site. :unsure:

·
Registered
245 Posts
QUOTE(baroque flute @ Jul 22 2004, 03:11 PM)
I would rather a small group of people who are nice to each other than a large group who are mean or insensitive!!

absolutely.
I advertise ther everyday, and get bitten and attacked everyday.
But the heck with it...it's a free world. :angry:
It's not very polite to do that pf caz...but i think i'm really polite enough...But those people are Arrrgghhh! They gave me the same anger index as my 6yr old nephew!!! AAArrrggghhh!!!!
But I'm still gonna post there. I think all it takes is patience and time. :D
LOVE will conquer everything. :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
P.S. Soon more members will arrive when this Forum is integrated in Google. But still keep on making advertisment! :D

I have a big mouth...I'll make sure to get people in here!!! Mwahahahahaha*coughs*hahahaha!!! Eh...yeah. :p

·
Registered
768 Posts
Well, it was about the starting of this forum. We needed and still need advertisment, so we were talking about problems with advertising, for example in other forums (piano world forum with 6000 members...).

Nathan seemed to be mad because DW made some shouts in the soloviolin's forum but it was really meant kind and nice by DW...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.