Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I try to click to a second page of blogs from most recent or from a user's blogs (Merl's in this case), it tells me that none are available, even though there are 17 pages of total blog posts. Is this just a linking/address error? If so, please see what you can do to fix that.

·
Super Moderator
30,557 Posts
It looks like a weird bug - something our admin (Krummhorn) should look at. Meanwhile, a rather cumbersome work around is to go to the first blog, then click next, next, and so on.

·
Administrator
5,088 Posts
vBulletin Blog: Display Page Options

Enable this option to have the Next and Previous entry titles (by date) shown next to the current entry's title when viewing an entry. This feature will add two queries to the page. By default only "Next" and "Prev" are displayed whether or not there may be an actual "Next" or "Prev" entry to view.

It was set to "NO" ... I have set it to "YES" ... should do the trick.

·
Super Moderator
30,557 Posts
I think it is still a problem. Merl's blog list starts here:
https://www.talkclassical.com/blogs/merl/

It lists as page 1 of 18, but clicking on any of the other pages (or last) does not lead to another page of blogs - instead one sees a remark (the same for every button):

Deleted Deleted Blog Entry Edit Blog Entry
0 Comments by Merl on Apr-01-2021 at 14:07

This blog entry has been deleted by mmsbls
Request from poster
View Entry

Updated Apr-01-2021 at 14:26 by Merl (Mistake)

Categories
Uncategorized

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
Weird or what?

I got the same results and then tried some (moderator) filters to view various sorts of blogs - visible, moderated and deleted. Then tried again. Went to last - fine. Went back a page - fine. Wen to first - fine. Went to page 2- fine. Closed page and started again. :eek: got the dud page! Back to page 1. tweak the filters. Works fine. Tried again. Same results.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can jump to any page from the master list. I thought I was doing that before, but I was not.

I cannot find the place to change the setting you are talking about, Krummhorn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.