Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Stefano I am a dramatic tenor and I can tell you that the true dramatic tenor of the 20th century was in 1918 and 19 and Rico Caruso and the rest was just one Mario del Monaco this was a true dramatic I studied with the grandson of our total Arturo Melocchi and fully understand the difficulty of building this technique I would also put in of course Lauritz Melchior, I love be happy to answer all questions.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
My name is Stefano I am a dramatic tenor and I can tell you that the true dramatic tenor of the 20th century was in 1918 and 19 and Rico Caruso and the rest was just one Mario del Monaco this was a true dramatic I studied with the grandson of our total Arturo Melocchi and fully understand the difficulty of building this technique I would also put in of course Lauritz Melchior, I love be happy to answer all questions.
Hello and welcome, Beanstalker:
Why would you not consider Franco Corelli along with (En)rico Caruso and Mario del Monaco?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What do you think about Georges Thill and Set Svanholm?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts