Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
54 cents a day?

All you guys who have blogs on here, run games and spend half your life on this forum - why don't you sign up as a 'premium member'?

54 cents a day!

You know who you are, no naming shaming (for now!) no pack drill! You know who you are!

C'mon, put some skin in the game!

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
30 cents a day?

All you guys who have blogs on here, run games and spend half your life on this forum - why don't you sign up as a 'premium member'?

30 cents a day!

You know who you are, no naming shaming (for now!) no pack drill! You know who you are!

C'mon, put some skin in the game!
I haven’t signed up, but I might. I’m not a heavy user. My calculations yielded 5.5 cents per day. How did you get 30 cents per day?

I assume the premium membership fee of $19.99 per year is American dollars?

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven’t signed up, but I might. I’m not a heavy user. My calculations yielded 5.5 cents per day. How did you get 30 cents per day?

I assume the premium membership fee of $19.99 per year is American dollars?
I used a calculator and beer. I recalculated it this morning without the beer (but kept the calculator) and it's 54 cents.

·
Premium Member
16,584 Posts
I finally scraped my pennies together and became a premium member. I was about to purchase yet another boxed set, but I realized that that might be the one thing that tips my CD stack over and causes all those boxes to fall on me. So instead, I'm investing in this forum. Premium membership is keeping me out of the hospital.

·
Premium Member
Chicago (ex-Dublin)
2,074 Posts
I only got a premium membership so I could lord it over the peasants in the cheap seats. I still think we should have our names in capitals and have to be addressed as 'sir' by the chaff and paupers who didn't cough up the readies.

Sir Merl of Merlingshire
You settled for a knighthood? - You should have held out for a viscountcy or at the very least a barony - They made me - Ardrí na hÉireann - the "High King of Ireland"

- Shaughnessy, High King of Ireland

Kind of an ironic title when you think of it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts