Classical Music Forum banner

Which should I listen to most?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
23,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The results of previous (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 and a loser's edition) totally random polls have all greatly interested, surprised, educated, and assisted, me, so I now begin a totally new totally random poll. As always, the question is:

Of the recordings listed, which do you think should be the highest priorities for me as a listener?

You can see cover art below.

I will confess that these polls are nothing like "totally random" and that there is a measure of method mixed into a great deal of madness. Also, I think some recordings may have appeared on previous polls.

By voting sincerely, you really are helping me prioritize my listening.

And, truly, y'all have surprised me in one way or another on every single poll. It has been enlightening for me.

So, thank you very much!

· Registered
2,340 Posts
Both the Byrd albums. In particular Pescodd Time which is (one of) the most beautiful album of music played on a virginal, imo. Some pieces of John Bull are there as well. Highly recommended.

Then the Sciarrino and the one with Dvorak #9/Kubelik.

· Banned
9,050 Posts
Three B's: Johann Christian Bach, Neethoven and Byrd. You will love the J C Bach arias. Very Classical. :)

Reactions: science

· Registered
23,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This poll has turned out interesting - it is one of the first (maybe the very first one but I haven't kept track carefully enough to be sure) without a clear loser or two.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.