Classical Music Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am a first-time user of Talk Classical and am not sure who is making command decisions, but here are the facts. 1. The 11 Track 11.wav file is definitely a classical music selection, 2. the site states that zip files are acceptable, 3. the substituted file is a hip-hop selection that has nothing to do with the original posted file. Please explain why my legitimate classical music submission was moved and why a corrupt file was substituted.

Administrator
Because this is what Google came up with when right clicking on the zipped file: https://www.google.com/search?q=11+Track+11.wav.zip&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8.

I thought I was doing the forum a favor ... Sorry. If you would try a different approach like a soundcloud or box link (both offer free uploading to an extent) I will be more than happy to edit the initial post and move it back to the original location.

Few here will ever download a "zip" file for fear those being laced with malware and such, I know that I, personally, never would, even though it is "allowed" on the forum. Lots has changed over the years with respect to malware, viruses and such.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.