Classical Music Forum banner
2181 - 2200 of 2254 Posts

· Registered
7,161 Posts
How much did you pay before?
A year ago I might be able to squeeze $50 worth into the tank if it was really really low. I think the car has a maximum tank capacity of 15.9 gallons (roughly 60L).

The cheapest fuel within 10 miles is $5.67/gallon.

Funny, but as we live in a townhome community, all parking on the street taken in the evenings, and for the past couple of years there have been cars that have had their catalytic converters stolen. That continues, but it won't be long before we start seeing gasoline siphoning.

· Registered
7,828 Posts
A year ago I might be able to squeeze $50 worth into the tank if it was really really low. I think the car has a maximum tank capacity of 15.9 gallons (roughly 60L).

The cheapest fuel within 10 miles is $5.67/gallon.

Funny, but as we live in a townhome community, all parking on the street taken in the evenings, and for the past couple of years there have been cars that have had their catalytic converters stolen. That continues, but it won't be long before we start seeing gasoline siphoning.
Don't grumble too much as the best current price for unleaded in my area of Scotland is the equivalent of $7.49 a gallon ( using 1.26 dollars to the pound as a conversion rate).

· Registered
1,425 Posts
Olena Zerkal: Ukraine has a powerful lever of influence on Hungary – Druzhba pipeline
She stressed that a separate line of the Druzhba oil pipeline is going to Hungary, and “something may happen” with it.

“And, in my opinion, it would be very appropriate if something happened to it (oil pipeline). But then again, it is in the hands of the government and the president to decide politically whether we really want to speak to Orban in the language he understands and which he imposes on the European Union, or whether we are not ready for that yet,” Zerkal emphasized.

2181 - 2200 of 2254 Posts