Sarabande
[attachmentid=16]
Menuett 1
[attachmentid=18]
Menuett 2
[attachmentid=19]
Gigue
[attachmentid=21]

Notice: I wrote it in March 2003 and i am not full content with it anymore: Main lines aren't clear enough, sometimes to uniteresting sequences and you hardly can dance to Menuett 2... ;)

But anyway, enjoy it :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wow, Daniel--can YOU dance to any of them except the Sarabande??? :lol: I couldn't. :p Great job!! My favorites were the Minuets, especially Minuet II. You have a good grasp of Baroque style, and especially of counterpoint, which is something I find all too seldom. :) The Sarabande could be improved by a little more melody, though the running bass is excellent. (Just a bit of critique from a fellow composer--though if you don't prefer that in the future just let me know. If you like it, return the favor) :rolleyes: Good job! :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
(Just a bit of critique from a fellow composer--though if you don't prefer that in the future just let me know. If you like it, return the favor)
You MUST criticize :D A life without critics don't bring you further. Thanks for your comment. As I said i am also not content with it, needs some revision, but i can't take a piece after some time and edit it, i can't find into that materie again....I don't know....Do you edit your pieces from time to time?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.